Saturday, May 30, 2009

F.A.A.S.Q.'S (Frequently Asked Art Snake Questions)

The Art Snake Artists website has been so barraged with question lately we have decided to have our own F.A.A.S.Q section.  Here you can find all the answers to those important question about his years Snake Around The Lake.

When the heck is it?

July 4th and 5th.

What hours do I need to have my studio open?

10 am to 4 pm both days

Can I spread my work hither and yon like Les Scruggs does?

Sure.  We suggests you ask permission from your neighbors before doing so.

When will the cards and posters be done?

If all goes like planned we are hoping to have them around the middle of June. We'll make sure everyone gets some.

Does Jamey and Susan really have two girls?

Yes but we are not sure if they have pulled the proper permits for them.

How many artists can I have at my location?

As many as you want but they all need to pay the $35 expense fee.

What actually was in the lemonade the Duvall's served last year?

No one really knows but it was reported that their sales were excellent.

Will there be a After The Snake Party this year?

Any volunteers?





No comments:

Post a Comment